|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 4, 2015 06:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu May 7, 2015 04:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Fine food, some of the Capital Region’s most interesting people and supporting our children’s education are the key elements of Eat Your Words – a silent auction-style fundraiser organized by Friends of Priestman Street School.
Simply browse the list of people – politicians, sports figures, local celebrities, business leaders and others -- and enter your bid on the person of your choice. The highest bidder will enjoy lunch with that person at the King Street Ale House and Brewbakers on Wednesday May 20th at noon, with proceeds going to fund much needed educational and wellness materials for Priestman Street School.
Why support “Eat Your Words”
Five hundred and thirty children attend Priestman Street School in Fredericton, NB, every day. With an ever growing population at the school, educational, wellness and arts resources are stretched very thin. In an effort to find new and unique fundraisers to help support the school financially, the “Friends of Priestman Street School” are hosting this event.
"Eat Your Words" is a fundraiser designed to bring community celebrities together with the school community in their efforts to support K-5 Literacy and Numeracy initiatives at Priestman Street School.
Funds raised will go towards purchasing books from the school book fair for each classroom library to increase student achievement and engagement in reading and writing. Increased sales from the school book fair further add resources directly back into the school library......and thus, into the hands of the students.
Numeracy initiatives will also be supported with the purchase of children's literature with a focus on numeracy related concepts.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment. All payments need to be made by May 14th.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash: Payments can be made in person at the School
- Cheque: please make out to Priestman Street School
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —